Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 350 Glc Injector timing

kevman6 ยท 2022-08-31 08:26

I am Looking for the correct method of setting injector timing on a 350GLC JD excavator ser# 1FF350GXTCE80807. I am putting in a new engine and have to transfer all existing parts from one engine to the new one. It's a long block with no timing cover or other bolt-ons. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I have no manual so this is not as easy as it seams.

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612022-08-31 12:21

    You are missing a digit in the serial number. need this to know which engine is in the machine. As far as I remember, there is no timing of the injectors. Just make sure that injector #1 from the old engine is in the # 1 position on the new engine, and so forth. Otherwise you will have to have the injectors calibrated. Why are you reusing the old injectors?

  2. #2kevman62022-09-01 06:07

    Engine ran great, but had excessive blow-by. Dumping oil out. Field service said needed a engine, wasn't a turbo problem. Bought a replacement engine for 15K from Deere. Manual we just bought was a little vague on some issues. Looks like injectors are programmed by ECU. Now just have to get them out, but figured they might be OK seeing the engine ran good.

  3. #3kevman62022-09-02 09:44

    Ser# is 1FF350GXTCE808707