Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 350g lc codes

kevman6 ยท 2022-10-20 12:05

We have a 2013 Deere 350G that we recently put a new engine into. Field service has finished with their work changing the Head to the correct one and two codes remain in the screen. Code 1569.31 and 1209-07 The JD field service tech said it needed a new exhaust manifold pressure sensor and the codes should go away. We replaced the sensor and the codes still come back. We did a manual regen before the sensor was replaced and it completed with no problem after about 45 minutes. Any information will be greatly appreciated in finding where a problem might be. Field service said a fuel dosor might be needed, but that code never came back. Ser# 1FF350GXTCE808707

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612022-10-21 05:25

    Was the tube that connects the sensor to the exhaust manifold checked for carbon plugging? If tube is clear, you might have a plugged EGR cooler. Check your PM.

  2. #2kevman62022-10-21 08:52

    No, will check that today

  3. #3kevman62022-10-21 22:00

    Well... Started the 350G today and no codes showed up. I'm not sure why they cleared themselves, But I'm sure happy they did. I started it several times and let it run for a bit, but the codes never came back. I thank you mg2631 for the information. I'll be ready if the codes show up.