Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jd 35d pilot control slop

Red Rob ยท 2020-11-21 00:06

I have a 35d that has slop in the pilot controls. The washer has a gap between it and the valves giving it about an inch slack either direction in your hand before it contacts. Adjustable? Are these adjustable?

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2020-11-21 04:32

    Good day JD You can adjust the plungers on some but not yours by the appearance but what often happens is that the knuckle joint wears lose that is especially the case to the entry side of the cabin - coat pockets catch the lever and strain the joint. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2mg23612020-11-21 06:07

    I believe the spec for clearance is 0.008".

  3. #3Red Rob2020-11-21 07:31

    Thanks for the help.

  4. #4Red Rob2020-11-21 18:07

    That worked perfect i did exactly as stated. Took nearly all the play out and I intentionally left about a business card worth of clearance. Much better controls. Thanks again.