New at this: Dozer starts up fine - runs for about 30 minutes - then dies - starts up about 10 minutes later then dies. Has full tank - What can I look for?????
Try running with the fuel cap loose, might be a plugged vent. Could be something in tank getting sucked up into the fuel pickup. Check the water separator if it has one and change the fuel filter.
Thanks Ian The cap is very loose and the plastic fuel filter has be changed. I guess my next step to blow the air line - from the fuel filter back to the tank.
Pull the small adapter fitting that comes out of the top of the injection pump. There is a check ball and spring inside. Make sure it it not plugged and that the ball isn't stuck. Looks just like a 1/8" pipe to JIC adapter.
I always forget about the return line issue, had a couple machines over the years where the fiber drive ring came apart and plugged the return.... shuts 'em right down.
The fuel shut off coil in the top of the injection pump is failing.It is replaceable,just watch the screws holding the cover on...they like to break.
does that machine have the screen in the tank? if so, pull it out and see if its plugged.
Its fixed now: I took the glass fuel filter off: Took the fuel cap off. Blew air in - inlet and outlet of the fuel filter block. Runs great worked for about 2hrs yesterday.