We have JD570-A, went to work about a week and loaded on the lowbed without a problem. Brought back and turned on the engine, but there is no drive. No Forward or reverse either. Have checked the cables for clutch and gears all moving. other functions work fine. Dont have tech or operators manual..... what could be the problem?? Thanks in advance pros
I've never seen one so take it for what it's worth... Apparently this has a "tow disconnect", a lever that disconnects the driveline between the transmission and "dropbox". Otherwise, do you have any movement in any of the forward or reverse gears? Does it try to move? or no movement at all? The suction screen and/or filter would be the next place I'd look.
Mr.Delmer I thank you for the reply. I have tried to search for the tow lever, where could it be located? The machine does not move at all. I have tried to move the gear lever and forward and reverse lever, the cables are all fine. other hydraulics work fine.
On my machine it is located on top of the transmission, under the oil fill and check area of the engine. Mine is marked TOW in the forward position.