Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jd 650j lt or xlt

Black71gp · 2018-02-15 11:16

still looking to upgrade dozers from my current 550h, looking to get a 650j, I do a lot of residential grading for a local builder, and then driveways and lot re grades and such. I found a 650xlt I am interested in, it seems it’s only about 6” longer and that’s all in the front, blade is further from machine. To those who have run both? Or have either any downsides to the xlt? 18” pads, and 105” blade there is no difference in outside dimensions from my 550, other than being roughly 6” longer. My only concern with that is fitting dozer and my skid on a 24’ trailer, but I think it can be done with bucket over the ramps, I haul both 550 and skid now as it is. Thanks for any input

Replies0

No replies yet.