Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 690 ELC Hydraulic issues.

Alkicuda ยท 2016-05-15 13:39

690 ELC Hydraulic problems. Loses hydraulic pressure when changing modes or engine speed. Will take up to two minutes to regain pressure. Sometimes just very slow. Have checked electrical connections, Fuses. OK. Changed hyd. oil. Have done self diagnostics and set engine speed correctly. No change. Sometimes will be working and it just shuts down to a lower than normal idle and no function. Let it set for a few minutes and engine speed will return along with function. Can anyone help.

Replies6
  1. #1RKO2016-05-22 13:25

    On the top of the hydr pump is an electric solenoid. There is a suttle valve under that that will get dirty and not work right. Remove and disassemble that valve. Its not hard to do

  2. #2Alkicuda2016-05-22 20:15

    RKO ; I have already done that, It was clean and seemed to work perfectly. The problem seems to be associated with the rpm synchronization with the computer. I synchronized it last winter and it was some what OK for awhile. This time I can't sync. it properly. If I get the low RPM set then the high is off and visa versa. I have moved the linkage all over the place trying to get either more or less throw and it always comes down to one or the other is right. Ran it today with the high RPM sync'ed correctly and it was much better. Still not right. Have to run it in a power mode to get it moving. If I run it in G Mode it is very slow.

  3. #3br14742016-05-22 21:17

    There is a setup procedure in the Deere TM did you set up by that procedure. I can send it if you need it.

  4. #4robert20192019-03-19 14:38

    I could sure use that setup procedure for a john deere 690e lc. having the same problem.

  5. #5ironman992019-07-24 09:45
  6. #6ironman992019-07-24 09:46

    can you send me that procedure , Thank You