On these parts pages, what numbers are the: brake piston seals and/or D rings, and the duo cone seals? Thanks much. http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/...rvlets.HomePageServlet?search=model&model=70d
Just finished one of these a few weeks ago. Top picture, #5 is the duo-cone seal, they call it sealing trim. # 40 and 41 are brake seals. While you're that far I would also change the motor shaft seal, #3 on lower picture, this means you would also need #15 o-ring. Here's a list of what I used; 1- 4092483 sealing trim, 1- 4092712 ring, 1- 4092713 ring, 2- 4154877 o-rings, 1- 4176022 seal, 1- CH14701 o-ring, 2- M800650 packing. Not a bad job to do.
Thanks very much, Partner. I really appreciate you taking the time to plug those part numbers in. I'm thinking I can do all these seals (the one's you mentioned) without breaking the track, is that correct? Thanks again and all the best.