Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 700J operating Controls

farmerlund ยท 2015-03-25 22:36

Hey Guys, I picked up a 2011 700J and have a couple of questions about some switches. (Didn't come with a operators manual) What does the rocker switch to the left of the display do? top has a picture of engine, bottom as picture of engine with a down arrow. Is it an auto decel? I have had in both positions and nothing happens. The second is on the top button on right joystick. looks like it will bump blade up or down in small steps. Does nothing when I push it. Do you have to set it in the menu in display? Thanks for the help.

Replies3
  1. #1ANDREW C2015-03-25 23:31

    1st is decel. With it on rather than engine rpms dropping when you hit the decel pedal it just slows the transmission engine rpm stays where you set it. Its for when you need high hydraulic flow such as winching. 2nd button. Are you talking the single button on the blade control? If so then it is to turn or off gps grade (if you have it) You can buy operator manuals online for deere here- https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/i...1462&menuDivision=CONSTRUCTION&menuModel=700J

  2. #2farmerlund2015-03-26 21:51

    Thanks Andrew, The button on the right joy stick is right above the blade angle buttons. is the same style of thing can push up or down. my machine is GPS ready. I have ordered manuals from link. thanks,

  3. #3ANDREW C2015-03-26 23:13

    No problem. Those buttons are increment buttons for your gps system