Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 750b transmission removal

Darrellgold$ ยท 2020-08-21 10:28

When pulling the transmitrans on JD 750 do you have to pull finals? I know cabe comes tilts up. I have a right side leaking bad, machine still oparates what I am worried about is to fix leaks in cassings I'll will probably end up resealing everything so why not rebuild them if I am going threw that much work to get to them.

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2020-08-21 20:55

    Welcome to HEF, Darrellgold$ ! Sorry I can't offer you any help on your dozer.

  2. #2Welder Dave2020-08-21 21:31

    It's hydrostatic, could a hose have blown?

  3. #3mg23612020-08-22 04:59

    Welcome to HEF DarrellGold$ ! No. The transmissions can be removed without removing the finals. Is it leaking from the trunnions or servo cans? No drive hoses (just control hoses and tubes). One assembly. The hydrostatic pump sits on top of and is bolted to the hydrostatic motor.

  4. #4Welder Dave2020-08-22 11:31

    Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure of the arrangement.