Hello, I'm working on fixing the worn out main bucket pin on the dipper arm of my JD 80. Because the pin hole is so worn out, I'm trying to find what the center-to-center distance is from the main bucket pin hole, to where the H-link arms pin to the dipper, as a reference for the line bore. Does anyone have access to that info? Right now, I'm referencing as best I can between the centerline of the welded in sleeves for each pin hole, and I get about 10". It isn't a great way, its the best I have though. Thanks in advance.
Just wanted to update in case anyone else is looking for this info in the future. My dealer got ahold of John Deere to get the tech specs for what I was asking, the center to center distance is 255mm from dipper h-link pin to dipper main bucket pin. Which is pretty much dead on 10". Hope this helps someone in the future.