They just opened anew hospital here in town, and the old one (next door) is being demo'd. I didn't know they were in the process already, until driving by one day last week. I grabbed a couple pics out the window. The first two pics are a JD 800C, high reach, with a closer pic of the shear. 3rd and fourth pics are other machines on teh same site, but I couldn't see model numbers....but I'm willing to bet there are those on here that will be able to identify them for us.
Wow, those are good looking Hitachis....
Im impressed someone knows enough to put something other than a Universal processor on an hrd machine. They just dont have the cutting power that a shear has
Looks like a 450DLC and 2- 450CLC. Guessing the cat is a 963C. But thanxs for the pics :thumbsup
Nice pics !...I always enjoy seeing Murray's at work, they are top drawer ! I'm with 'Deereman' on this....two 450CLC's and a 450D LC. (They make-up majority of Murray's fleet) Too bad they don't have their 850D LC on-site there, it's a beauty. I would also guess the loader is a CAT963C....I'm still not used to seeing CAT machines on a Murray site, but I guess they're using Thomson's CAT's after they bought them out. Almost suprising, seeing as though Murray Demolition's owner isn't a CAT guy, and is 100% DEERE.
man they are reely cool pics but they are hitachis with jd motors but cool
leverpuller, you are correct in a way but, its not all hitachi. Its a joint venture. Alot of ppl think hitachi does all the work but deere has their standards. And if it wasn't for alot of the deere dealers it would be a whole lot harder to get parts for big orange. Just a rumor from a time ago that deere and hitachi just about had a falling out and was in the market for another hoe company to go in with or buy. And daewoo was throwed in there :beatsme. I hated when deere went with the isuzu motors in the 450D. I wish the 6135 motor was in all three 4,6, and 850D. :IMO
Deereman, I was starting to think I was losing it:crazy, because I have always understood that it wasn't really a Hitachi in Deere clothes (or vise versa) either. I have to agree that Deere does put a lot more than just paint and an engine into the design of the excavators, I don't work for deere so I wouldn't know how much, but isn't that what "joint venture" means... working together?:beatsme PS: Nice photos, please feel free to post lots more opcorn
JB42, your correct but the way most ppl talk about it is like its all hitachi. I guess it really doesn't matter but I just want deere to have a little cred when it comes to productiing a good hoe'.