I just bought a JD 850c and have found that one of the track frames seems to be 1/2 - 3/4" out of alignment. The chain is wearing the inside of the sprocket because the bottom rollers are too far out. The chain also wants to jump the roller flange when that side is up hill on a hillside. I have measured and can't find any difference between the right and left track frame to body clearance. Also checked the sprockets, they are both in the same position and not moving in or out. I can't see any way to make any adjustments. How do I fix this problem?
Does it have a dead axle/ pivet shaft? If so prolly out of oil and .....
Maybe they have bottom rollers installed in wrong order? On newer dozers there's single and double rollers? Idk just a thought.
There is a dead axle, and it was dry. I guess it would make sense that if that bushing is bad the track frame would tilt out at the bottom.