Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD accident

moosefd ยท 2011-04-20 16:44

I just made an accident involving a john deere skid steer. Patient was pinned between arm and side of machine possibly while trying to get out of machine or just reaching out and accidentally hitting peddles. I have a 763 Bobcat and was wondering what safety features the JD had and how they bypassed them. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1dave esterns2011-04-20 22:55

    hmm. do you know what number the skid steer was? i have never understood why someone would bypass such a feature. i lack confidence in the redundant safety features skid steers have to begin with. everyone knows im thinking jcb right now.

  2. #2cutting edge2011-04-20 23:35

    I smell an ambulance chaser. By no means should any description of how safety systems can be bypassed,be posted in a forum such as this.

  3. #3motrack2011-04-22 23:02

    what model of skid steer?