I have a 300D John Deere Backhoe that is stock on forward. no neutral or reverse if you shift to reverse or neutral still goes forward . You can't also shift gear 1, 2, 3 0r 4 or neutral the only way that you can shift to 1, 2 , 3 or 4 if you turn the ignition off , engine off . If you turn on the engine and you have it in gear , less said that is in first gear you can't get it to go in neutral or any other gears. Thank you and hope that someone can help.
Make sure the shift linkage is OK and the shift spool is moving fully.
Shift linkage is OK and shift spool is engaging .What else can cause this. Can the problem be on the forward and reverse transmission?
Then there is an issue inside the transmission. I'm thinking the bellville washer that is the return spring for the forward pack broke and is jammed in there causing forward to always be engaged. I'm surprised in moved forward in reverse. Usually when that spring breaks it locks up in reverse.
thank you for the reply. The transmission is locks up on forward gear, no neutral no reverse all the gear are forward no matter witch gear you have it on. Do you think that i probably have to take down the forward and reverse transmission.
That reverser uses solenoids if I recall to shift the transmission control valve. You sure the solenoids are working correctly and that they are receiving the correct signal from the FNR?
I just install new solenoids for the forward and reverse and the one for the brake.
But was the electrical circuit tested? Were pressures checked to see if the pressures were actually changing with the shift? Things I would like to know before I go through the work of removing the reverser.
the electrical was tested and everything is fine. Now the pressure hasn't bean test
Hello I'm back and yes It was the reverser clutch on the forward and reverse were burn and also the planetary some of the gears was broke. I finish rebuilding the reverser .I haven't put it back on the loader yet. I have a question for mg2361 don't have any fluid Was trying to turn it by hand and with a big wrench as I try to rotate the transmission it is pretty hard to turn .It does rotate but pretty hard everything it is pretty tide. It this normal? I don't heard or feel anything bad it just that it is hard to rotate. Thank you
Yes it will hard to turn by hand. Did you set the proper forward clutch pack clearance (0.021"-0.036")?
yes I did. Thank you for the help