Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jd ct332

hohenseed ยท 2015-01-25 14:28

I have a jd ct 332 I am having a problem when I have the machine at high idle with looping. I just got the skid steer back from dealership and it only took two hours before the same symptoms came back now worse. I have no Idea what is going on not to mention everything was gone through and the problem was supposedly fixed. Any ideas would be great. I had all the fluids changed, all the filters changed, new turbo, new fuel check valve, new fuel transfer pump. I am completely lost on this one and would appreciate any help before I have to call the dealership back on monday. 1200hrs on machine.

Replies6
  1. #1DMiller2015-01-25 17:22

    With no hours since a repair the dealer should be eating this, take it back. None of the newer engine fuel systems are readily diagnosed by symptom, can lead to all sort of mis-managed parts exchanges for nothing. They 'find' something "New" as to a problem I would question the costs to the previous repair and start backing the service manager down as to who pays diagnosis time.

  2. #2hohenseed2015-01-25 20:14

    Don't get wrong I am going tell them I wont be paying for the same problem when they couldn't fix it in the first place.

  3. #3mikebramel2015-01-25 20:17

    Does it make a difference Whether it is under load or not? If not I'd be leaning towards injection pump after a compression and leak down

  4. #4hohenseed2015-01-25 20:59

    Under load and high rpms is when it does it the worst. At idle sounds normal

  5. #5tekemp2015-01-26 00:29

    Had one at work do that, and not to long after machine shut off and would not restart found all the unit pumps went bad..

  6. #6hohenseed2015-01-26 07:55

    Ok I am going to look into that since they changed one and it was better but only for an hour of run time now like i said it runs horrible. Thanks for all your help I will let post what they find wrong with it when I find out myself.