Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD parts

Gmc7210 ยท 2010-01-24 10:24

I have a John Deere 210c, and now that is the off season im trying to fix it up a little bit. Im looking for a few small items that are missing or broken (intake air stack cap,and instrument panel lens). The only place i can find these items is at the JD website, and what they want for these items is ridiculous. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any cheaper places to get items such as this (aftermarket? used). I have a parts catalogue Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1willie592010-01-24 10:37

    It shows 14 listings for dismantled 210c machines at Machinery Trader. http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/dismantledsearch.aspx?ETID=3&Manu=DEERE&Mdltxt=210C&mdlx=exact

  2. #2EZ TRBO2010-01-25 14:56

    GMC, I'll look in my parts connectin book, but there is a company called UTP(used tractor parts), they are located down in Texas and at least a few years ago they held the exclusive rights to all of John Deeres obsolete parts. I'll see if I can find a number for them. Good Luck. Trbo