Looking for a repair manual. Park light is stuck on
Welcome to HEF PAT ! Not likely to get a manual for free unless @tool_king has one to share. If he doesn't, then you will need to buy one here . If you supply a complete machine serial number and list any active and stored codes, we can try and help you. Are there any other lights on when trying to release the park brake? I am also going to ask to have this thread moved to the skid steer section where it belongs.
1T0318DAKCG225525 is the serial number, no other lights or codes Thanks for your help
Clarify two things. You scrolled to codes in the monitor and there were none? Next, in order, you sit in the seat, start the machine, lower seat bar-seat bar light goes out, seat belt light goes out after several seconds, push to release the park brake, hydraulic light indicator (cylinder with a line through it) goes off, but the park brake remains lit?
yes, I think I have a bad park switch
Definitely check that PB switch first.