I have a 329D that runs wells and is right in middle of operating temps normally. If I try and run a standard flow brush cutter on a fairly hot day it struggles to not run very near hot. I have few questions I'm hoping to get some advice on: 1) Is this machine designed and capable of running an attachment like that in high heat for hours on end? 2) It seems like when the fan does it's automatic reverse rotation that sends it to the red line for a few minutes. Should I turn this feature off when running the cutter? 3) Short of buying an aux hydraulic cooler is there anything I can purchase to help the machine run cooler? Maybe a faster hydraulic fan? I am running the AC and it works well until the automatic reverse rotation and then it usually is kicked out for a few minutes. I blow out the radiators fairly regularly so I think it's operating about as well as it can. While it seems to be managing it's temperature correctly I just do not like it running so close to the edge. FYI, I typically run the machine in creep mode about 50% speed and have the engine speed about 3/4 RPMS. Thank you for any advice.
No replies yet.