I have a JD 35G mini with 2500 hrs on it. We are just now replacing the 7th bottom roller that has failed. My dealer claims to not have seen this problem with others and no service bulletin. Anyone else having this problem. our other minis are all fine
I have a customer with 4 35G's and they have comparable hours...……...no roller failures as of yet. Is the failed rollers in the same location every time?
No all different, did 3 at once last winter. It just made me question whether there was a problem. Thx for reply
How bad are they little leak or falling apart How old is machine
They lose oil then the bearings fail and they fall apart. Machine is 4 years old. Oil on track the other morning tells me another one is going (#8)
It’s either crappy parts or something happening due to the conditions you are running in. I have only replaced one roller ever - and it’s on my 23 year old Komatsu with 5700 hours. My old hitachi 50 at almost 5000 hours when I sold it - never touched a roller.
Crappy parts and steel 650 dozer both idlers ,patched holes in blade .Two 75 hoes cutting edges replaced ,bucket repairs[ all between 1000-1500 hrs
We have replaced bottom and top rollers on our 27C and 35D. Not at many as you but we have changed some.