I need help with my Daewoo/Doosan Solar 75V. When slowing down with the slew it comes to quite a jerky stop every time once the oil comes up to operating temperature. It is almost impossible to load a truck without spilling dirt. We checked the timing and the two relieve valves but no visual problem. I have got about 1500hrs on the oil so should be still ok. The local mechanics don’t know what to do and I need it fixed. Anyone has an idea where to look for? Thanks!
I'm not sure about the doosan setup but we had a cat become jerky like that we found that it was a broken wire to the swing brake solenoid the solenoid on that was right at the swing motor just a thought!
Thanks for that, but I believe this one has a purely mechanical/hydraulic brake mechanism. Its just a small box on the side of the motor with the valves and spools in it.