Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jewell UHD on Testa’s 1250 wrecking in MA

EarthRockHill · 2009-08-09 17:52

Testa's 100 foot Jewell UHD was transported from Virginia to Massachusetts and installed on one of their Komatsu 1250's for a dual building side by side demolition. See my other post in Cranes to see their Link-Belt HC 238 using a 5,000 pound ball to wreck one building while the Jewell UHD tackles the other at the same time.

Replies7
  1. #1D5G2009-08-09 20:25

    WOW! They sure do move fast, keep up the great work.

  2. #2Wolf2009-08-10 01:13

    Why is there a fire truck on site? What happened?

  3. #3EarthRockHill2009-08-10 06:58

    You guys always cry WOLF....... ha, no pun intended. If you looked at any of the other photos you would have noticed the ROAD in front of the siteand al the other traffic. I just thought the red of the fireturck looked cool with the yellow of the machines... That firetruck was just passing by, it wasn't ON the site, NOTHING happened. Jimmy Crickets....what next?

  4. #4JDOFMEMI2009-08-10 12:00

    Hey, firefighters like to watch demo work too. I think they were sightseeing. Nice pictures. Which method was working faster, the 1250 with a shear, or the wrecking ball?

  5. #5D5G2009-08-10 13:58

    easy, easy! Its kind of hard to tell your not in a industrial comoplex by the pics, I don't think any disrespect was meant, but I too wondered why. By the clean, crisp pics you take, it makes the rig look like its parked. And, yes it is a cool pic!:drinkup

  6. #6Wolf2009-08-10 15:24

    You should hear me when I really start HOWLING. LOL. So, I though maybe the fire department got to burn down the building for practice or something. I guess they were just out for a ride watching the cool equipment, fascinated like everyone else. Great shots, as always, Stephen. AhWooo.

  7. #7EarthRockHill2009-08-10 20:22

    No Practice They were just driving by is all. Sometimes it looks like a drive-in movie in the abandoned lot across the street. Best seat in the house... and dual machines bashing it out...