This unit would just flash one bar on the battery charge indicator. Checked batteries and found one bad. So I replaced all 4. Now unit will not power up. I double checked all of my connections all are good. I pulled the lower control box apart I have 24 volts through estop to key switch then power from key switch to lower board on either ground or platform selection. When I pull the estop out there is a red light that lights up momentarily on lower board. So for curiosity I plugged my analyzer in it would not power up. But when I pull the estop out analyzer would light up momentarily and showed analyzer conn fail. Any tips appreciated.
Fixed it
Well this one quit again. Had to put a new ground control board in it. After getting the new board installed I went to machine set up and set it up as a 1930es then calibrated the tilt and elevation sensors. Then it would set a code for left brake failure open circuit. And potholes not engaged. After going through the wiring harness front to back and coming up with nothing I called Jlg and found out I had to go back with the analyzer and tell it the elevation proximity sensor had been installed.