Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 1930ES won’t move everything else works

Jeff Geiwitz ยท 2025-04-09 13:05

I have JLG 1930ES that sat in warehouse for a couple years and batteries died. I replaced all 6 and have over 24v. When I try to move machine it beeps then flashes code 2-5. Everything else works, steering, lift etc.. I have an analyzer but nothing stands out. I have tried to change machine type with anaylzer then switch it back to 1930ES still no drive. Any suggestions?

Replies3
  1. #1Hdtwi2025-09-07 19:37

    I have a similar issue. Did you figure anything out

  2. #2Jeff Geiwitz2025-09-08 08:04

    Yes, Ended up being the electric brakes. here is the link to part. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DGSZ5FBD?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title You may only need one. there is 1 on each front wheel.

  3. #3Hdtwi2025-09-08 09:02

    Thank you. I have been going crazy. Granted, I am not much of a mechanic. This makes complete sense though because I can hear the motor trying to go. Thanks again!