Hey all, have a JLG 2646ES scissor lift that wont move or steer. Flashing code 3-3, meaning something with electric brakes. Can release the brakes with the release button when in lower control, (confirmed by being able to shove it around) but as soon as I switch to upward control, I hear the brakes click on. Both brakes have continuity and display about 20 ohms of resistance.
Also check left and right steer circuits. Will set the same fault code and prevent steering and drive.
As in check the actual switch? I took the whole upper controller apart and check the continuity and function of all the switches. They were all fine
Here is a link to the service manual. Please see pages 113 and 114. For your code. Note all of the codes that will inhibit drive and steer. From there you should be able to probe for for shorts or opens in the individual circuits involved. Hope this helps. https://csapps.jlg.com/OnlineManual...,2632ES,2646ES,3246ES_JLG_Service_English.pdf
You can purchase the JLG analyzer for like a hundred bucks. You can connect to the machine read fault codes, test limit switches etc. Very useful tool to have. Can perform calibration also.