Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 30GTR Problem

S.O.S ยท 2021-03-31 17:14

Hey everyone, I read through a lot of threads trying to find answers to a few issues I'm having with our JLG. Its Model#is 30GTR with Serial#0308308596 built in 1983. I don't have any schematics or prints for anything. Also I've read you can get the manuals from JLG but I can't get them to download. Anyway on to the issues Im having. When I raise the boom and it goes to low speed and when you try and use any function the engine bogs down and if you don't release the function immediately it kills the motor even if you're trying to come down. It doesn't matter if its ground control or basket control.So I'm not sure if its electrical, hydraulic ,or component.Any advice from the Guru's on this forum would be great.I have other problems but we can discuss those later.

Replies1
  1. #1S.O.S2021-04-07 17:09

    Well, I was able to figure it out (this time). This lift has been poorly taken care of, so I'm sure I'll have many more questions coming in the future. Thank you