2000 Jlg 35e no reverse please advise Hello, my name is Brett Cooke. I recently purchased a 2000 jlg 35e and there is no reverse. I was reading a thread about a jlg 40e and you helped them a lot. Hoping I could get your thoughts. I tested pin #4 orange and pin #14 white/blk. All tests done with ground attached to B- on motor controller. forward left s1. 47.5v s2. 47.9v a1. 47.5v a2. 26.5v right s1 48.1v s2 48v a1. 26.8 v a2. 25.3v reverse left s1. 49.2v s2. 49.1v a1. 48.8v a2. 48.2v right s1. 49.2v s2. 49.1v a1. 48v a2. 47.5v dc motor controller 17pin ground on b- of controller orange pin 4 neutral 49.1v forward 47.1v fwd crawl 0.07 neutral to 0.13 full reverse 47.9v rev crawl 0.07 neutral to 0.13 full white/blk #14 neutral 4.01v full forward .057v at full full reverse 4.03v at full. Motor controller doesn't have any flash codes. Could this be a bad joystick? I'm new to this from and wasn't sure how to start a thread, hope this is ok? Thanks, Brett
Anyone? I could really use some help with this.