Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 40F Service Manual

SKID55 ยท 2022-06-05 21:26

I just purchased a JLG 40F Boom Lift . I need a Service Manual for it . The cylinder that moves the boom in and out starting leaking Bad . I'm assuming it is a seal . Need the Manual to see how to remove it . Thanks , First time user - Hope I'm doing this properly .

Replies9
  1. #1OFF2022-06-07 22:03

    Hi Skid55, welcome. Send me a PM with an email adress and I will email you the manuals for your 40F

  2. #2SKID552022-06-07 22:18
  3. #3OFF2022-06-07 22:22

    Got it. Now edit your message and remove your address before it falls into the wrong hands. Manuals sent

  4. #4SKID552022-06-07 22:31

    Thank you so much for helping me out on this . It is the first forum I have ever joined . I hope i'm doing everything correctly on the messaging .

  5. #5OFF2022-06-08 00:37

    you're doing very well. Just like an old pro

  6. #6jbmac612025-03-03 16:10

    Good day, Sir! I am the new caretaker of an older (70s) JLG 40F. Might you be able to email me any manuals, schematics, etc that you have available? Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Also, might you happen to know the wheel lug nut size of a '78 40F? I have not picked the lift up yet but am hoping to get supplies together to replace tires asap. Thank you & Kindest Regards!

  7. #7OFF2025-03-03 16:24

    Welcome! From what I remember.....the lug nut size should be 1-1/2"

  8. #8OFF2025-03-03 16:30

    Here's a link to a 40F thread with the manuals included. HeavyEquipmentForums

  9. #9jbmac612025-03-03 19:55

    Many thanks, kind Sir! I have them downloaded!