JLG 450A Main boom wont come down. The machine is still on the job site 3 days after completing the job. We have called JLG and multiple repair shops for Heavy Equipment with no success. Please help so we can get the machine on the trailer and off the site asap.
Does anybody know what can be wrong with this machine please help
From the ground controls are you able to operate other functions? Does the boom still go up but not down?
Looks like they have multiple control problems by the looks of of the basket.
When I spotted this thread over lunch on my phone, I assumed that picture was just an internet joke photo (with the Perfectly Imperfect at the bottom). If that's the actual machine then yeah, there are some issues...
Yeah, I'm real suspicious with the point of this thread given the context of the pic.