I have a problem with the controls at the basket, I have for some time had problems with it not wanting to travel forward and reverse or just moving slowly. Today it ran fine but cut off when I was up in the air, had to have some one get me down, controls at lower panel work fine. When you turn switch to basket it has a clicking sound about every 4-5 seconds, I could not identify which relay or such that was clicking. Help
Welcome to HEF Kshack. :drinkup Did you mean JLG? If so, I'm not aware of a JLG 45A. JLG makes a 450A/AJ and they make a 45HA, could you confirm the machine you have?
0a Sorry I left out the 0, it is a 450A
I corrected the thread title to read JLG 450A. What engine does the machine have, Ford, Deutz, or Isuzu? Just at first guess, it sounds like you may have an electrical short when platform controls are selected. You need to connect a volt meter to the E stop at the lower control box. Power up the ignition and see if you read 12V on the meter when you select both lower and platform controls.