Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 600A Ford LRG423 Ignition Module conversion

joel landy ยท 2013-07-13 12:13

I have a 1996 JLG 600 A with a gas ford 4 cyl LRG423 engine the ignition module is no longer available so there is a conversion kit with a new module, a sensor, and 2 harnesses lots of new plugs Hoping someone has been thru this conversion and might have the tech bulletin explaining it or tell me where I might find a schematic and or tech bulletin Thanks Joel Detroit

Replies3
  1. #1barklee2013-07-14 17:11

    We had a mechanic install this. The guy had done a couple of these before mine and i know he had a heck of a time with it. Did your kit come with the newer computer? I know it was quite expensive.......... No help to you on the installation, but i can say that if you are not versed in lifts you may want to hire this out!

  2. #2joel landy2013-07-14 18:42
  3. #3barklee2013-07-14 19:11