Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 60H – Drive wheels STOP when turn switch is used

BCSC ยท 2017-04-26 10:02

Hope this is ok, Im cross posting this here as other manlift issues have been discussed in this area instead of Forklifts and Telehandlers. I guess I posted in the wrong Topic earlier. Apologies. -------------------------- Hello all, I have no experience with this type of equipment. Im all automotive and aviation. We have a JLG 60H man lift that sat for a while. When moving the Lift and attempting to use the turn switch, it abruptly stops the 2WD wheels, resulting in a rather jarring experience. There may be an issue with the engine not throttling up as well, according to the owner, maybe related, I'm not sure. I could use any assistance, as Im out of my field here. Looks like the 3 lever controllers have been replaced previously (as they say replacement on them!) but seem to work ok. I tried wiggling the platform connectors to see if it was just corrosion or a bad connection somewhere, no avail, yet. Hope this can be resolved! Thank You!

Replies0

No replies yet.