Wasn’t exactly sure which thread this machine belonged in but here we go. The serial number of the unit is 0300085755. Not a rental. We own this machine. Iv got two issue with this machine. 1) with machine in transport position (all booms sucked in, all booms down) the machine is in crawl mode. When I hook our jlg handheld scanner to it it’s saying it’s out of transport mode. Iv had this issue before but it was from cables being ripped out of the limit switches on the machine. Iv looked all over this machine and can’t find the problem. 2) when Im in the basket and I raise the boom that’s attached to the basket, when I get about half way up I lose all power to the basket controls. The machine will stay running but it won’t let me operate it. At this point the scanner won’t show anything either since Iv lost power. But if I use the ground controls and hook the scanner up to the ground station at the point it where the basket looses power the computer will show platform can communication lost(6/6) welp. As I was typing this and looking over the machine. Normally once I lower the boom it will give me power back to the basket. Now it won’t.
No replies yet.