Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG Miltatary Skytrack 6000M forklift

tool_king ยท 2016-12-13 23:32

Does any have a service and parts manual for this Skytrak that they could share ?Please email at [email protected] thanks ED

Replies27
  1. #1Moonlite2016-12-13 23:33

    Try www.liberatedmanuals.com

  2. #2pajibson2016-12-29 07:04

    Still looking for the manuals? I can email them Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

  3. #3tool_king2016-12-29 11:12

    I would like them if you have them .If you have a link for these Miltatary forklifts that would be great . Thank you . Ed

  4. #4pajibson2016-12-30 11:07

    Ed I e-mailed you the manuals. let know If theres anything else I can do to help.

  5. #5tool_king2016-12-30 20:46

    Thank you pajjbson .I got them .Where did you find them ?

  6. #6pajibson2017-01-17 23:01

    I have my ways. wink wink

  7. #7tool_king2017-01-18 09:30

    Great pic Keep up the great work guys .Come home safe .Thank you for serving

  8. #8pajibson2017-01-18 09:57

    You're welcome. We all came home that trip. Most of the cats in that pic are out now.

  9. #9dkorevaar7@msn.2018-11-15 22:28

    Recently purchased a 1993 Skytrak 6000m.Runs great steering works great, main boom works grat, telescoping boom works grear, lateral tilt works grat, but the functions on the second lever work very slow or not at all. Anyone have ideas what it could be? Thanks

  10. #10pajibson2018-11-21 20:39

    I think that's for the MLRS cylinder. I can double check Friday when I get back to work. Pm me your email addy and I can send you the manuals too

  11. #11dkorevaar7@msn.2018-11-22 22:04

    Yes it controls the MLRS cylinders, left and right fork shift and side shift both forks and it also controls the big cylinder that allows the whole front attachment to move. All those functions either are very slow or do not work at all. I have the operator's manual. A service manual would be helpful. Not sure on how to PM you, but am interested in anything I learn. Thanks

  12. #12dkorevaar7@msn.2018-11-24 21:24

    [email protected]

  13. #13Michael Heller2019-10-02 23:08

    Hi I recently purchased 1991 6000m and am having troubles with steering and the brakes work great one second and then not all. Seems like I have to rev engine to get them to work

  14. #14pajibson2019-10-16 09:00

    Send me your email and I can send you the manuals

  15. #15Michael Heller2019-10-16 13:29

    [email protected] ... thanks! I cant find parts anywhere. Need the little bulbs for warning light in dash. Someone took all of them out

  16. #16pajibson2019-10-16 14:33

    emails sent

  17. #17Michael Heller2019-10-24 21:33

    Thanks Phil! I am having problems with the steering. The crab doesnt work and the 4 wheel steer when turning right turns the rear wheels faster than the front, so when you straighten out the rear wheels dont line back up?

  18. #18dkorevaar7@msn.2022-04-10 11:31

    Having some brake issues. Press on the brakes once, it stops ok. Press on the brakes again, a red light comes on on the dash and brakes are very weak. Haven't checked brake fluid yet. Any ideas what the problem is? thanks

  19. #19John C.2022-04-10 11:59

    Sounds like an accumulator has gone flat or a pump is weak.

  20. #20ButchBestFriend2022-06-21 11:02

    Hey there, could you email that manual to me as well please? [email protected]

  21. #21Michael Heller2023-10-13 23:24

    Accumulator under the cab, it's size of softball is most likely not working. New one around 500. It's filled with nitrogen to give you brakes even if engine is off

  22. #22Kyle7222024-08-11 15:48

    What did you find out on this? I have a machine doing the same thing. I have to functions for the fork left, right, or both l. Thanks

  23. #23Offroadcracks2024-11-27 14:27

    Hi, will purchase a Skytrak 6000M soon and need help for findiing a service and repair manual. Can anyone help or have an idea where to find? Many Thanks!

  24. #24tool_king2024-11-27 19:56

    What is your email ?

  25. #25Offroadcracks2024-11-28 02:05

    Hi too_king, thanks for your ultra fast answer. Have you send a pm... Many thanks, again.

  26. #26Offroadcracks2024-11-28 02:07

    By the way....what are the most weak points of the Skytrak 6000M I should care about? - Transmission - Steering - The 5.9 cummins shouldn't be a problem at all - Hydraulic system Thanks for your help and experiences.

  27. #27Offroadcracks2024-11-28 09:11

    I am not sure about the differences of ATLAS & ATLAS II. Can someone help? I found some differences at the rims, a little bit stronger Cummins and a heater and engine warmer. Is there something else? The fork socket seems to be wider at Atlas II and has two areas instead of one at the Atlas I. Is that correct? Thanks, again guys.