Hey Guys, can't figure this out. Batteries are fully charged, all functions are working, keeps blowing the 20 amp fuse while driving forward or reverse. Went back to schase's thread from Sept. 2012 that VoodooMojo and willie59 were helping with and thought I was on to something. I looked the tach generator over and did the cordless drill test and cleaned it and everything looked good. Lifted the drive wheels and tested. With no weight on the wheels the fuse lasted probably 20-30 minutes just going from forward to reverse. What I did notice was that when letting off of the joystick quickly the right wheel would automatically go in the opposite direction until the brake locked in. The left brake didn't seem to engage. When I would slowly bring the joystick back to neutral, the right wheel would just slowly come to a stop till the brake locked in. However, I stopped for about 10 minutes to look the schematics over and reread some of thread and when I got back on the platform I pushed the foot pedal and the fuse blew. I took the cover off of the footswitch and didn't find anything obvious. Any Ideas? Thanks.
No replies yet.