Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG PC Analyzer

nick_khor · 2014-04-02 02:14

Hello, guys! Not sure whether is it correct to post at here, let me know if im wrong I am trying to use JLG PC Analyzer on a PC, somehow it failed all the time. The analyzer always shows connecting... Any idea?

Replies2
  1. #1Geomx2025-07-19 09:34

    I’m trying to connect to a JLG 260MRT (made year 2008) using a USB-RS485 adapter (CH340-based) on Windows XP or Windows7, Windows 10. I’ve already made a working cable and tested the RS485 loopback successfully. I'm now looking for a working version of JLG PC Analyzer v2.1 (or any compatible one) for PC/Windows. If anyone can help or provide a download link, I’d greatly appreciate it. You can reply here or contact me directly at: [email protected] Thanks in advance!

  2. #2MarshallPowerGen2025-07-19 17:31

    Have to set up an account, but can download from JLG. Online Express Everyday low prices on thousands of construction equipment parts, accessories, attachments – shop online for fast, reliable shipping from JLG Online Express. onlineexpress.jlg.com