I have an older jlg sizzor lift model 2033-g serial number 0200045146 that is very hard to steer. It will not steer unless you are moving and then not to well. Sounds sometimes like a power steering pump when you have it turned all the way one direction. What do I need to check first? Thanks in advance Carl
Are you certain that's not a 2033E? Those machines came in the E series, E2 and E3, I'm not aware of a G. If it's an E, you need to download the service and parts manuals from JLG website, those manuals will show yo where the steering relief valve is. The first thing you need to do is remove the steering relief valve and see if the o-rings have failed. Then with good o-rings on the valve, follow the instructions in the service manual on adjusting the pressure of the steering relief valve.