HI I have recently purchased a TB25 Takeuchi / job ace.. While giving it the once over i noticed the swing drive oil is filthy I want to change it I cant find a drain plug do they have one ? Also whats the little rubber pedal second pic ? and the little red lever left hand side second pic ? Cheers Brent
Does the red lever move in a slot. If so, this may be a locking mechanism for the swing when transporting the machine. Try sliding the lever down and gently swinging the machine straight forward. Not sure about the foot pedal. Do your tracks move in and out? On some machines if you lift the machine up with the blade and bucket and push down on the foot pedal , then the blade control moves the tracks in an out. This is the way my TB016 works. Some more images of the controls would help.
How do you move the arm to the left or right? Is there a right foot pedal?
Thanks no tracks dont move in and out .. I figured out the pedal was to engage a second stage travel speed as such. Red lever is stuck and wont move I think it maybe a fast-slow type thing for the controls ???
no right pedal .. turns out its a second stage for travel speed Cheers