Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Job tracking APPs

bighorn06 ยท 2015-12-06 18:34

I am searching for an APP that will allow me to track the usage of a skid loader on a job. The ideal app would allow me to specify a task, set a price per hour, and track the time spent. My friend , Google, has not been helpful in the search. Thanks Tony

Replies5
  1. #1CM19952015-12-06 18:43

    Most of the newer machines have that feature in the control panel. I'd like to have an app as well, my machines are older and don't have all that fancy gadgetry.

  2. #2movindirt2015-12-06 19:23

    You could get a app like Hours Tracker, then clock in on it when running different pieces of equipment, they let you have up to 5 different items to record time for.(for free, more can be added for a fee) I use it quite a bit to track the time on different things.

  3. #3roddyo2015-12-06 20:04

    Search for time clock in the App Store. There used to be a really good one for android that I used. Clock in, clock out, switch machines, different rates and the ability to log all your hours at the end of the day. I have a couple of different ones on my iPad but have never used them. I'm on a bid job and haven't had to track my hours for a while.

  4. #4bighorn062015-12-06 21:48

    Hours Tracker looks interesting. I downloaded it and will give it a try. Thanks

  5. #5movindirt2015-12-06 23:41

    No problem. You can see the totals of each individual item or all of them as a whole, makes it easy to calculate a total for a job. It takes a little bit of messing with to figure everything out, at least for me anyway But overall I find it very useful