Hi guys. I’m at the end of the line with this machine. Over a year ago I replaced injection pump & ECU. ECU took out the solenoid in the pump. After all that it has ran like a top. Other day it just died while digging. Had some trash in the tank so after changing filters found algae. After treatment we decided to get injectors checked. 2 were bad so I replaced all 4. Still wouldn’t run. Pulled pump and solenoid was bad. Put new pump on still nothing. So after the last times debacle we checked voltage out of ECU. It shows 1.28 volts coming out while turning it over. My question is what’s it’s supposed to be & if it’s bad Again what would cause this. It only has about 400 hours in it since I put last one on. I have another machine I ran most of the year last year. I’m at a loss here. Any help or guidance is appreciated!!
You cannot measure voltage for that circuit. There is no spec because it is a pulse width circuit. Wiring shorted to ground somewhere? Did you get ECU codes out of it? Back by the ECU there is a two wire plug with a jumper in it. Key off. Unplug the jumper. Key on. Count the blink codes on the engine code indicator on the instrument panel. Post the codes.