New to Jd scrapers whys my front pan suck under as soon as it contacts ground? Worn blade? Frost bite to long? I've run renyolds never had much problems with this. Thx
I think the cutting edge is on a steeper angle than Reynolds. You might try raising the hitch a hole or two.
Is your hitch moving, or tire pressure down? Air in the cylinders?
Raising the hitch will have no effect. You mentioned a shorter stinger. Might help. I would guess that more than anything, the design is messing with you. Reynolds lift the back end up and down, correct? The Deere is going to take a little more finesse on your part since it is an actual scraper, and not a glorified box-blade. How fast are you trying to load?
Yes Reynolds lifts rear. Shorter stinger helped but finesse and slow sloowww loading speed helped more. Thx