Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 210G error

Chris Tice · 2024-09-03 12:49

Can someone please tell me what these codes are. Can’t run the machine for 15 minutes then it derates the engine. 210G serial number - 1FF210GXLEE522425 Code on main screen - 11302-04 Code on engine screen - 1569-31, 1639-01 and 94-18 The code 94-18 i believe is fuel related and filter just needs changed but the others I’m not sure…. Fan speed issue? What do i need to check?

Replies6
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-09-03 15:25

    11302-04, boom up pilot pressure sensor circuit. . 1569-31 ,engine derate 1639-01 Fan Speed Signal Extremely Low . 94-18 Low-Pressure Fuel Signal Moderately Low . Check the wiring at the fan speed sensor and at the solenoid , both located at the hydraulic fan drive motor.

  2. #2Chris Tice2024-09-03 19:26

    Thanks I’ll check the wiring at the fan. Just got a 1209-07 manifold pressure sensor today. Any chance some of this may be related? Also, what would be a possible fix for the boom up pilot pressure sensor?

  3. #3Diesel Dave2024-09-04 10:07

    Check the wiring at the boom up pilot sensor. Swap the boom up sensor with another at a different location and see if the fault code changes. See screenshot of boom up pressure sensor location below. .

  4. #4Chris Tice2024-10-27 09:20

    Ended up replacing the boom up sensor and had to repin the wires. They were ripped out the sensor. Also, ordered the panel that goes over that access hole from the bottom as it doesn’t come standard with the 210G excavator. See attached picture. I’m getting a code now for the cooling fan signal extremely low or not present. I’m being told to replace the fan speed sensor. All the wiring looks good. John Deere apparently upgraded the sensor with a new harness and I’ve got one to put on do you think that will fix the problem? Also, I’m getting VGT turbo actuator codes. Maybe a manifold code? I’ve removed the turbo and the turbo seems good and actuator seems to travel fine when pushed up it goes back down with ease. I’m stuck on this one and the parts aren’t cheap so don’t won’t to just throw stuff at it. Someone said John Deere possibly upgraded the exhaust manifold on a PIP? Is this needed?? Please let me know what the attached codes in the photo are and what you would do?

  5. #5mg23612024-10-27 18:28

    Let's stick to the other post for this. Multiple posts are not going to get faster answers.

  6. #6Chris Tice2024-10-27 18:48

    Sounds good! The main reason I posted like that was making sure it was visible and not just hidden in a post. I’m post my serial number on the other post. Also, wanted to let diesel Dave know the boom up sensor was corrected.