Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 250II issues

aap ยท 2011-11-08 17:51

My 03 JD 250II has recently started to make a very faint ringing noise on the left drive side. The noise occurs when I make a gradual left turn, and starts as I pull back on the left drive lever. I have also noticed this noise when the machine is under load when pushing a pile of dirt. Another issue I am having is every time I go over a large bump, I get a low oil pressure warning. I checked the wiring to the oil pressure sender, and everything looks good, so I ordered a new one today to see if that works. The machine has 600hrs. Anyone had these issues? Any ideas? Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1xcmark2011-11-09 19:07

    the oil light is most likely a wireing harness rubbing on steel some where grounding out the light. the ringiing noise could be almost anything.