Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

john deere 270

beachball1963 ยท 2025-03-15 12:58

i recently had to remove my oil cooler and get it repaired so i installed new auxillary hose same time put all back together filled it up with hydraulic fluid machine moves fine lifts boom up and down fine but now my bucket cylinders only move 2 inches and are stuggling to do that also i washed it after repairs if that matters

Replies7
  1. #1CM19952025-03-15 13:23

    Welcome to the Forums! Is this a 270 skid steer or excavator? This is the track loader forum so I can move this to appropriate sub-forum.

  2. #2Welder Dave2025-03-17 02:39

    "Bucket cylinders" would indicate a skid steer.

  3. #3CM19952025-03-17 09:13

    Not necessarily unless you know what the OP is thinking which I doubt.

  4. #4Welder Dave2025-03-17 17:12

    And it is in track loader forum. Certainly not the first time.

  5. #5CM19952025-03-17 19:30

    That's why I asked. I move threads all the time that have been posted in the wrong forum.

  6. #6beachball19632025-03-21 09:35

    sorry i didnt see forum for just skid loaders

  7. #7CM19952025-03-21 09:42

    No worries. Happens all the time.