Looking for some help with my stereo install in my2010 27d. I can't find a constant hot from the battery so I can keep my radio presets. Any help would veappreciated thanks
Behind all the plastic on the right side (the plastic with the air vents in it) below your monitor there is a white plug (9 pin?) dedicated for a radio. When the plastic is off you may have to cut some zip ties and look in like your looking under the right arm rest to find it. Wire colors should be something like red/blk, red/grn, red/yellow, etc. It will have both switched and unswitched power so the memory presets will remain.
I think im into that harness, but there still seems to be no constant hot. Ive checked all with my test light and multi meter.... nothing
What is your serial number? The red/black wire in that plug is an unswitched power source form the F2 (5A) monitor/radio/ac controller fuse. The red/green wire is a switched power source form the F7 (25A) radio/ac control/blower motor fuse.