Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

john deere 310c backhoe Transmission and Hydraulic Oil.

Keneth ยท 2020-02-19 12:48

Dose the john deere 310c backhoe Transmission and Hydraulic Oil share the same Oil?

Replies5
  1. #1flyingpassage2020-02-19 15:58

    I have a 310a which is a little older then your 310c but mine the oil is shared, there is a transmission pump in the transmission that pumps oil to the pump up front,I am sure yours would be the same set up. When it gets warmer I am getting ready to change the oil out. I have Rotalla hd oil for it which is 10w 30w fluid

  2. #2mg23612020-02-20 04:41

    Welcome to HEF Keneth ! No, they are separate reservoirs. Same oil, yes. Hydraulics, transaxle and the reverser use Hygard.

  3. #3apm2020-02-20 14:45

    mg2361, where do you check/fill the transaxle and reverser on a 310C? Greg

  4. #4geminijo2020-02-20 16:30

    Transaxle has a dip stick/fill tube under a flap in the floor mat in front of the seat under your left leg when seated while driving.Reverser dip stick /fill tube is behind swing out door right above the hydraulic reservoir on the right side( while seated) of the hoe

  5. #5mg23612020-02-21 04:51

    Reverser oil is checked with the transaxle and reverser in neutral, park brake engaged and the engine idling. The transaxle oil level is checked with the engine off.