Just bought a new ECU Same old code comes up F9C4 also two new codes F9A3 and F4E3 I would like to know what the last two codes mean. I thought the reason for buying the new unit was because the old one was bad as the code F9C4 indicated ,not to have two new codes appear and the machine now instead of just starting hard will not start at all . Does anyone have any info on this??
Hi, dont know the answer to your questions but I to have the same codes coming up on my 310SG and was thinking of changing out my ECU. I had a service tech check my power supply yesterday as i was told that the two red wires coming into the ECU should have power, one all the time and one with the ignition switch on so today i am going to try and find where the wires go to so i can see if i can put in a jumper wire to fix it as there could be a broken wire. If you do know where to find the codes i would really like them to, good luck with your problem.