Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 319D aux hydraulics not working

Firescooby · 2022-03-21 14:46

2013/14 with around 2200 hours. Machine is a hand/foot control machine. I bought this machine used, never used aux hydraulics before on it. Borrowed a trencher and they will not work. I've got the following codes: AUX HYD EXTEND OUTPUT OUT OF RANGE LOW AUX HYD EXTEND OUTPUT OUT OF RANGE HIGH AUX HYD RETRACT OUTPUT OUT OF RANGE LOW ENGINE OIL PRESSURE OUT OF RANGE HIGH FUEL PRESSURE SENSOR OUT OF RANGE LOW I replaced the right joy stick and included harness with no change. Still have the same codes. Any info or help?

Replies5
  1. #1suladas2022-03-21 22:46

    Had a similar issue with mine, lots of good information in this thread. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2mg23612022-03-22 05:01

    Post the serial number please. Also be specific with code numbers. Descriptions do not really help.

  3. #3Barry24782023-10-29 13:10

    Need help I tried going into service menu on my 323d it doesn't say anything for joystick or roller, to test for aux hydraulic not working. Mechanical machine

  4. #4Barry24782023-10-29 13:18

    I found aux extend/retract with key on engine off they both read 0 Amp with roller in any position

  5. #5mg23612023-10-30 04:57

    Welcome to HEF Barry, Need a complete machine serial number so accurate information can be accessed. What codes do you have (active and stored). Post them by the numbers, not by description. When checking the amps, were in the seat, seat bar down, if a cab machine, cab door closed?