Just bought a new to Me 2020 John Deere 325G the belly pan was absolutely nasty with mud so I cleaned it all out with a vacuum and chisel once I got it the best I could I used a pressure washer. I did lightly mist some of the other stuff, but every connection I have taken apart has been bone dry. my issue is the AC quit working after I washed it. I still have power to one leg of the pigtail that’s going to the pressure switch and one leg to the AC compressor, but the clutch will not kick in. Any help is very much appreciated. I bought this machine five days ago and have already blown two hydraulic lines that have cost me over $2k and I am beyond frustrated.
Power to one wire to a/c clutch? Sounds correct. Second wire would be ground or am I mis reading something.
I was thinking the exact same it should only have power to one wire, but I could be wrong.
Just checked it, whenever I hit the AC switch inside the cab I have power to the compressor whenever I shut it off I don’t have power to the compressor, to me that seems like the AC clutch has went bad, but doesn’t make sense when this started after I washed the machine.
If you think it got wet, all you can do is blow it out and run it for a while and see if it starts working, after it dries out.
Have you checked the pressures in the AC system??
Maybe you pressure washed mud and crap into the gap between the clutch plate and electromagnet. Its only about .015 to .020 thou.