Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 329D

77Ford ยท 2021-04-12 16:24

I purchased a 2010 329D Deere track loader. I have two questions I'm hoping to get some help with. 1) It has the electric quick attach, however there is a hose going into that area that was not connected. It feels like it has a steel cable thru it so it's right there to connect but it was not. I cannot find any mention of this is my service manual, is this a drain should it be connected or not? 2)Has anyone found a cross reference for the wiper arm AT374184 something I could pick up local? Thank you for any help you may have.

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612021-04-13 05:24

    The wiring for the electric Quick-Tach runs through the hose. The hose is used to protect the wiring. Can't help you with the wiper arm.

  2. #277Ford2021-04-13 08:47

    Thanks, that makes sense. I should definitely screw that together and keep it tight. Thanks!